Terms & Conditions
If you are using any of Etashee.com website services, then you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by our Terms and Conditions. If you do not want to be bound by Terms and Conditions, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
In these Terms and Conditions, the user shall access the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through Etashee.com Website, "Service Providers" mean independent third party service providers, and "we", "us" and "our" shall mean Etashee Marketplace Private Limited and its affiliates.
- Etashee.com is India's first online exclusive fashion community for Buying, Selling and Swapping of premium fashion apparels and accessories. We provide you a platform to upgrade your entire wardrobe online at a fraction of high street prices with even greater value on designer and premium labels. It is a ecommerce company incorporated under the laws of India.
- Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. Etashee.com at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
2. User Account, Password, and Security:
When you sign up with us you will receive your user id and Password on your mail id from which you have signed up with us. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to
(a) Immediately notify Etashee.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and
(b)Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Etashee.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure.
You will be required to provide a valid phone number while placing an order with us. We may communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the website or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications including SMS, e-mail or phone calls from us with respect to your order.
3. Services Offered
You agree, understand and acknowledge that the website is an online platform that enables you to purchase products listed on the website at the price indicated therein at any time from any location. The selling of products shall be additionally governed by specific policies of sell, like cancellation policy, return policy, etc., and all of which are incorporated here by reference. In addition, these terms and policies may be further supplemented by product specific conditions, which may be displayed on the webpage of that Product.
5. Access to Etashee.com
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction. Further, Eatshee.com shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Etashee’s control.
6. Licence for website access
Etashee Marketplace Private Limited grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Etashee Marketplace Private Limited and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another seller; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This website or any portion of this website (including but not limited to any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information) may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Etashee Marketplace Private Limited and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable.
You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Etashee.com and its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any of Etashee.com logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written consent of the company. The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that Etashee’s name is stated as the source and it is only by taking prior written permission from Etashee.com. Copying of the content from the website for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information is not permitted.
7. Registering on Etashee:
You can browse our products online without having to register, but if you wish to purchase online, we ask you to complete some basic details such as your name and address. We do ask you for your e-mail address and phone number so that we can contact you about your order and send offers. If you want to sell any of your pre-owned items registration on Etashee is necessary.
8. User Conduct: Reviews, comments, communications and other content
Users of this website may post reviews, comments and other content; send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." In the event a user uses a false e-mail address, impersonates any person or entity, or otherwise misleads as to the origin of any content. Etashee.com reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove, refuse, delete or edit any content that in the sole judgement of Etashee.com violates these Conditions of use and, or terminate your permission to access or use this website.
You agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable during the entire period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and material. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content. You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload product and images that are authentic. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
(a)Offend, fault, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
(b)publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, abusive, detracting, infringing, obscene, immoral or lawless topic, name, material or information;
(c)upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary permission; you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary permission;
(d)Upload or circulate files that contain viruses, those are corrupt, or any other similar software or programs that may bruise the functioning of the Etashee.com or another's computer;
(e)Plan or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
(f)download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
(g)distort or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
(h)Breach any code of conduct or some other keys, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
(i)Breach any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and
(j)breach, abuse, improperly cheat or exploit, any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained anywhere else
9. Copyright, author’s rights and database rights:
All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Etashee Marketplace Private Limited, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by India and international copyright, authors' rights and database right laws. All software used on this website is the property of Etashee Marketplace Private Limited, its affiliates or its software suppliers and is protected by India and international copyright and author' rights laws.
10. Intellectual Property Rights:
a) Unless otherwise registered or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a 3rd party and so precisely quoted, Etashee.com owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without any limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, concession, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, description, graphics, icons, and links. You should acknowledge and agree that you will not use any of them without having prior permission and authorization from Etashee.com.
b) Not with standing the foregoing, it is easily quoted that you will retain ownership and will be fully responsible for any content that you provide or upload it with us, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service. However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and writing description on to the Website for public seeing and reproduction/use of your content by 3rd party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
11. Disclaimer Of Warranties/Limitation of Liability:
In no event shall Etashee.com be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, considerable damages or any other damages resulting from:
(a) the use or the inability to use the Services or Products;
(b) illegal access to or modification of the user's transmissions or data;
(c) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service.
(a) Eatshee.com may append or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute delibration that you have breached, violated, abused, or unconditionally manipulated or exploited any term of these Terms or anyway otherwise acted criminally.
(b) If you or Eatshee.com terminates your use of the Website or any Service, Etashee.com may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and Etashee.com will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
(c) You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever. Further, you shall be entitled to your authority payments as per the User License Agreement that has or is legally assumed to you.
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through the website. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of sellers nor any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the sellers or manufacturers of the products and hereby expressly disclaim and any all responsibility and liability in that regard. We shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and the sellers or manufacturers of the products.
We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product or pricing information and/or specifications) on the website. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this website, all content, information (including the price of products), software, products, services and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind. We do not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products on the website. At no time shall any right, title or interest in the products sold through or displayed on the website vest with Etashee nor shall Etashee have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any transactions on the website.
14. Report Abuse:
Please read these rules (“Rules”) before entering this contest ("Contest"). You agree that, by submitting an entry, you will be bound by these Rules and you acknowledge that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements.
If you are an individual legal resident of the Republic of India and are 18 years or above at the time of entry, you are eligible to enter the Contest. Our employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors or advertising/promotion agencies (and their immediate family members) are not eligible to enter the Contest.
How to Enter:
You may enter the Contest beginning at 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) on 13th April, 2016 and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) on 30th April, 2016 (the "Contest Period"). To enter, you must:
(1) Visit Etashee.com on any device and sign in during the Contest Period to be automatically enrolled into a random the draw of lots.
(2) Amongst the eligible participants, 1 participant will be selected by the random draw of lots to answer a qualifying Contest question which will enable the participant to win a "Dress" ("Prize"), at the end of the Contest Period.
(3)The participants selected through the random draw of lots, will be required to answer a qualifying Contest question correctly within a time period which would be communicated to the selected participants by Etashee, in order to be declared winner of Prize.
(4) If the selected participant does not respond back within the given time period, or answers incorrectly, he/she shall not be eligible to be declared winner of Prize. Selected participant will also be required to prove their age, failing which they will be disqualified from the Contest.
Note: Only complete entries received during the Contest Period will be considered.
By entering the Contest, you consent to being placed on a mailing list for promotional and other materials for Etashee.com. You may update or change your email preferences at your account login page.
Please note that we may be running similar contests at the same time as this Contest. By entering this Contest, you will not be eligible to receive any prize awarded in any other contest unless you enter each contest separately.
There is a total of 1 (one) Dress that will be given as part of the Contest as per the Contest Schedule. Any graphics of the Prizes as depicted in any communication regarding the Contest are for representation purposes only. The actual Prizes may differ in colour and appearance.
Odds of Winning:
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined above and follow the steps outlined in the ‘how to enter’ section.
We may, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and in our sole discretion, change these rules or cancel the Contest at any time; or modify, terminate, or suspend the Contest should viruses, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond our control corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest or submission of entries. We are not responsible for: (a) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by you or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries; (b) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest; (c) any error in the operation or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software, malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or (d) injury or damage to your or any other computer resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the Contest. We may, in our sole discretion, disqualify any individual found to be: (e) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website; (f) acting in violation of these rules; or (g) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If your entry is incomplete or if you use robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods, your entry will be void. The authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Contest at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these rules in the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domains associated with the submitted e-mail addresses. No greater than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules will be awarded. If any technical errors occur in the selection of potential prize winners or if more prizes are claimed than the number of prizes being awarded as provided in these Rules, we may award the prize by random drawing from among all eligible claimants.
The Contest is governed by the laws of the Republic of India. The Contest and all accompanying materials are © 2016 by Etashee or its affiliates. All rights reserved. If you win a prize, you may not transfer, assign, or redeem the prize for cash. We may substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. The winner agrees (for himself or herself and his or her heirs) that, by accepting the prize, we, along with our affiliates and agents, will have no liability, and will be held harmless by the winner for any liability, loss, injury or damage to property or person, including death, and reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or participation in the Contest, even if caused or contributed to by our negligence. You agree that our decisions related to the Contest and all drawings are final. The winner agrees that, by participating in the Contest, we may use the winner’s name, image or likeness in any manner and in any medium for our promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
By participating in the Contest, you give Etashee permission to use your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance as such may be embodied in any pictures, photos, video recordings, audiotapes, digital images, and the like, taken or made on behalf of the Etashee.com Contest and any promotions, events, or contests to follow. You agree that Etashee.com have the right to publish your saved item details for any communication, promotions, events, or contests that follow. You agree that Etashee.com have complete ownership of such pictures, etc., including the entire copyright, and may use them for any purpose. These uses include, but are not limited to illustrations, bulletins, exhibitions, videotapes, reprints, reproductions, publications, advertisements, and any promotional or educational materials in any medium now known or later developed, including the internet. You acknowledge that you will not receive any compensation, etc. for the use of such pictures, etc., and hereby release the Etashee and its agents and assigns from any and all claims which arise out of or are in any way connected with such use. You give your consent to Etashee and/or its agents and assigns to use your name and likeness to promote the Etashee Contest and any promotions, events, or contests to follow.
By participating in the Contest, you will be legally bound hereby, to release from liability, and hold harmless Etashee, and any of its employees or agents representing or related to the company and its products. This release is for any and all liability for personal injuries (including death), property loss or damage, and misuse of promotional prize, in connection with any activity or directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or participation in the Contest, even if caused or contributed to by our negligence. Once Etashee has fulfilled the prize distribution as per the Contest rules and regulations, no further liability may be held against its employees or agents. You further agree to abide by all Contest rules and regulations, as posted with the Contest rules and made available on the Etashee website. Further, you agree to bear all the personal taxation that might arise out of the winnings from this Contest and shall not look to Etashee, and any of its employees or agents for payment of the same and/or any dispute arising from the same.
All participants that have downloaded the Etashee.in App and have signed in to the Etashee.in App during the Contest Period will be entered into a random draw of lots. The drawing will be aggregated in accordance with the Contest Schedule to decide the participants selected for Prize. We will pick 1 eligible participant for the Prize and notify the selected participants by e-mail following the drawing, and he/she will be required to answer the qualifying Contest question correctly and share a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport. A PAN card copy is mandatory for prizes worth more than Rs.10,000. The selected participants will automatically forfeit their claim to the Prize if they do not answer the question within 72 hours of notification, answer incorrectly or do not meet the eligibility criteria. In such cases, another participant will be selected by a random draw of lots who will further be required to answer the qualifying Contest question correctly within a time period which would be communicated to the selected participant by Etashee, in order to be declared winner of Prize. Each Prize will be awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. However, in circumstances beyond our control, we may substitute a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value in our sole discretion.
After we confirm the winners, we will post the winners’ names on our Facebook page as per the Contest Schedule.
Etashee.com ,1706 Narain Manzil, 23 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi - 110001. Please direct any questions, comments or complaints related to the Contest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a friend
These Etashee.com Refer and Earn Program Terms and Conditions are in addition to the Terms and Condition of Etashee.com, to which you agree. These terms and conditions will control with respect to the Etashee.com Refer and Earn Program only.
For you to receive a referral bonus for inviting a new Etashee.comuser,
- 1. You must have a valid customer account on Etashee.com website/application.
- 2. The customer you refer must click on your link and successfully complete the Etashee.com signup process.
- 3. The referred customer who registered the new account must be new (and not a returning or existing) Etashee.com customer. We will determine in our sole discretion whether the customer is new.
- 4. On each registration of new customer Cashee 10 will be added in your Etashee.com wallet.
- 5. Your referred customer will get a gift voucher worth Rs 250via email on registration, which can be used at the time of its first purchase of Rs 999(excluding shipping, handling and gift-wrapping fees) or more in next 10 days of receiving the voucher.
- 6. Referred customer’s first placed order worth Rs. 500 (excluding shipping, handling and gift-wrapping fees) or more on Etashee.com will give you Cashee 200 in your wallet. With a condition that the referred customer must not cancel or return or refund the order.
- 7. You will receive your Cashee Points in your Etashee.com wallet within 14 days after the new Etashee.com customer's order has been delivered.
- 8. Maximum amount of referral credits that you may earn on Etashee.com as a single useris Cashee 2500, whichcannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law.
- 9. Validity of Cashee points will be for 1 year from the date has been added in your Etashee.com wallet.
- 10. You can’t use Cashee to pay shipping, handling, taxes, COD or any other applicable transaction costs.We may also specify certain products that are ineligible for payment using Cashee earned under these terms from time to time.
We may terminate your eligibility to earn Gift Coupon or terminate your account, or the accounts of Etashee.com members you refer, if you or they take any of the following actions:
- 1. Open multiple accounts, including with different e-mail addresses, for the same person in order to generate additional referral credits.
- 2. Refer customers using spam, display advertising, sponsored links, unsolicited e-mails, or links on message boards or forums.
- 3. Distribute your personal invite link via IM clients, text messages or in any other offline method (e.g in any printed material, mail or other document, or any oral solicitation).
- 4. Use false names, impersonate other people, or otherwise provide false or misleading information to us;
- 5. Offer incentives to others who register new accounts;
We reserve the right in our sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you to add to, remove or otherwise change these terms, including without limitation: changing the amount of the referral bonus, modifying how you may earn and spend referral credits, modifying the duration and expiration of Gift Coupon and cashee points, requiring minimum purchase amounts for use of Gift Coupon, instituting maximum amount of referral credits that you may earn, and discontinuing the Etashee.com Refer and Earn Program entirely. We will post an updated version of these terms on the Etashee.com website, and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes by continuing to use the Etashee.com website or the Etashee.com Refer and Earn Program after the date such changes are posted.
- 1. Gift Cards can only be redeemed online on Etashee Mobile App and website for the purchase of eligible goods and services provided by Etashee and its affiliated websites.
- 2. Gift Cards can be purchased on www.etashee.com as well as Etashee Mobile App using Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
- 3. There are two ways for redeeming Etashee Gift Cards If you want to use your Gift Card for a future purchase
- a. Login and go to mange gift card section in your account
- b. Enter the claim code in the box provided and click add to account
- c. The Gift Card amount will be added to your Cashee points and can be used anytime at the time of checkout If you want to your Gift Card for an instant purchase
- a. Select the items you want to purchase
- b. Once you are ready to checkout, enter the N digit claim code in the box provided and click on apply
- c. If your Gift Card doesn’t cover your total order cost, you will be directed to additional payment option
- d. Make the remaining payment using eligible payment modes applicable on your order
- e. If your Gift Card has remaining balance after purchase, you can add it to your Cashee points and use to for shopping later
- 4. Multiple Gift Cards can be redeemed for a single order. In order to redeem more than one Etashee Gift Cards for a single order, add them to Etashee cashee points
- 5. There isn’t any fee or charges attached with Gift Cards
- 6. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards on Etashee. Also, orders placed using Gift Card(s) cannot be cancelled later.
- 7. If the order value is more than the Gift Card amount, the remaining balance must be paid using Credit Card/Debit Card or Internet Banking. Cash on Delivery is not available to pay the remaining balance.
- 8. If the order value is less than the Gift Card amount, the balance will reflect under the gift card and can be used to make fresh purchase
- 9. The validity of the Etashee Gift Cards is 12 months from the date of issue. Any unused balance will be lost and cannot be claimed back.
- 10. The validity of Gift Cards cannot be extended. You cannot redeem Etashee Gift Cards for Cash or Credit.
- 11. The sole responsibility for the protection of Gift Cards lies with the purchasers. Etashee will not be responsible for the loss or misplacement of Gift Cards. No cash or compensation will be paid on the loss of Etashee Gift Cards.
- 12. Etashee reserves the right to cancel or void Gift Cards and close customers’ account and bill alternative forms of payment for any unlawful activity or purchase made violating the terms and conditions of Etashee.
You can cancel an order until it has not been packed in our Warehouse or at seller’s place. For orders consisting multiple items, the entire order will be cancelled, not the selected items. Prepaid and postpaid both types of orders can go through cancellation.
You can cancel yourorder by visiting “Order History” section in My Account.
- 1. Go to Order History and locate the Order you want to cancel
- 2. Click over the order ID to see the items in that order.
- 3. Click Cancel to finish
After submitting the cancellation request, we'll send you a confirmation message along with the refund details to the e-mail address on your registered account.
You can also confirm that the order was cancelled by visiting Order History, if you see the order in Cancelled status, it was successfully cancelled.
A refund will be initiated once the request is processed. If you had selected Cash on Delivery, there is no amount to be refunded because you haven't paid for your order. For payments made via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, or Cashee Wallet you will receive refund into your Cashee wallet within 2-3 days from the time of order cancellation.If you want to later transfer wallet Cashee into your account then you need to write to us at email@example.com.
If refund is not initiated within the above specified time period, then please contact our customer support team or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Etashee allows you to return or exchange item purchased from Etashee.com website within 14 days of receipt of the item.Except for our non-returnable and direct selling items.
You are required to give a valid justification of return or exchange. We only ask that you don't use the product and preserve its original condition, tags, and packaging. You are welcome to try on a product but please take adequate measure to preserve its condition. Original invoice and all other accessories or free gifts that come along with the product should be returned back with the item. You can exchange shoes or apparel for a different size or color,if the new variant is in stock and sold by the same seller.
Exception and Rules to the policy:
- 1. There should not be any scratches or deformities on the surface of watches, sunglasses.
- 2. Due to hygiene reasons, beauty and grooming, Innerwear, Sleepwear and Lingerie items are not eligible for returns.
- 3. Embellishments & sequins should not be damaged in case of jewelry and handbags.
- 4. Items purchased under direct selling will have a returnable period of 7 days from the receipt of item.
- 1. Go to Order History and locate the order you want to return
- 2. Click over the order ID to see the items in that order.
- 3. Select Return button in front of the item you want to return.
- 4. Select an option from the Reason for return menu. You can add any additional information in the Comments box.
- 5. Click Submit for Approval.
After submitting the return request, we'll send you a confirmation message to the e-mail address on your registered account.
You can also confirm that the return request was submitted by visiting Return Requests.If you see a return ID generated for your return request in status "Pending Approval" then it was successfully submitted.
Your request will be forwarded to the seller. After the seller reviews your return request and authorize it, you will receive a phone call from Etashee customer support team asking you to schedule a return pickup. You will simply need to tell the date and time of pickup. This will change your return request status to "Awaiting product".
Soon after this you will receive an e-mail with the instructions on how to return your item.You caneither paste the original invoiceon your package or you can write the seller's return address and Return ID on a piece of paper and paste it onto the return package.
There are two ways to send the product to us:
- 1. Pick up:In most locations, we offer a free pick up service. We make three attempts to pick up the item, if the item is not picked up in the third attempt, pickup request will be marked as failed. You can initiate a new return request, if item meets the return criteria and is within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- 2. Self-Ship: If we don't offer a pick up at your location, as your area pin code is not serviceable for pickup, you will need to self-ship the return item via any reliable courier partner. In such cases, we will credit the shipping costs into your Cashee wallet provided the product meets the return policy and you have shared scan copy of the courier receipt with us.
Once we pick up and seller receives your returned product, the seller will perform the quality check at their end and once product passes the quality check we will credit the amount you paid (may vary as per the applied discount coupons/cashee/vouchers over the order) for the products within 1-2 days into your Cashee wallet, simultaneously the return request status will change to "Refunded". If the picked up product does not pass the quality check, we shall ship it back to you and return request status will change to "Return Rejected”.
- 1. Go to Order History and locate the order you want to exchange
- 2. Click over the order ID to see the items in that order.
- 3. Select Exchange button in front of the item you want to exchange
- 4. Select an option from the Reason for exchange menu. You can add any additional information in the Comments box.
- 5. Click Submit for Approval.
After submitting the exchange request, we'll send you a confirmation message to the e-mail address on your registered account.You can also confirm that the exchange request was submitted by visiting Return Requests. If you see a return ID generated for returning the original item in the panel with status "Pending Approval" then it was successfully submitted.
Your request will be forwarded to the seller. After the seller reviews your exchange request and authorize it subject to stock availability. Please note that we are only able to offer size or color exchanges not an alternative product. You will receive a phone call from Etashee customer support team asking you to schedule a return pickup of the original product. You will simply need to tell the date and time of pickup. This will change your return request status to "Awaiting product".
Soon after this you will receive an e-mail with the instructions on how to return your item. You can either paste the original invoice on your package or you can write the seller's return address and Return ID on a piece of paper and paste it onto the return package.
There are two ways to send the product to us:
- 1. Pick up: In most locations, we offer a free pick up service. We make three attempts to pick up the item, if the item is not picked up in the third attempt, pickup request will be marked as failed. You can initiate a new return request, if item meets the return criteria and is within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- 2. Self-Ship: If we don't offer a pick up at your location, as your area pin code is not serviceable for pickup, you will need to self-ship the return item via any reliable courier partner. In such cases, we will credit the shipping costs into your Cashee wallet provided the product meets the return policy and you have shared scan copy of the courier receipt with us
Once we pick up and seller receives your returned product, the seller will perform the quality check at their end and once product passes the quality check we will ship the desired size or color of the product as you have mentioned in the comment section at the time of initiating the exchange request. Simultaneously the return request status will change to "New item shipped". If the picked up product does not pass the quality check, we shall ship it back to you and return request status will change to "Return Rejected".
If the seller does not approve the return request within three business days then you can call our customer care to raise the issue or write to us at email@example.com
If you want to get the refunded amount from your Cashee wallet to your bank account then you need to send write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of any refund discrepancies, Etashee may at its sole discretion, request you to share with us a screenshot of your bank statement.
Shipment and Delivery
We strive to deliver products purchased from Etashee in the best condition and fastest time possible.
All orders placed on Etashee for the products sold by the seller or Etashee are dispatched through our courier partners.
The estimated delivery date is shown based on the location of both the buyer as well as the seller.
Standard Delivery time-
- Urban Areas
- Rural Areas
- Delivery time
- 2-4 Business days
- 5-10 Business days
Sorry, currently we do not have any service available to deliver order faster than the standard time mentioned. In future, if we are offering such service and your area pincode is serviceable, you will receive a communication from our end.
Some of the products are supplied by our sellers. Our courier partners might take a little longer to deliver the products to certain locations which are not easily reachable. The buyer will be notified about any such delay at the time of placing the order.
Delivery charges vary from customer to customer owing to different locations.Low value items usually amount to higher shipping cost and vice versa. Also, delivery charges may be waived off in some cases where the minimum order reaches a predefined amount.
“As a promotional offer to our customers delivery is free of any charge till 1st January 2017, for any product value, except beauty and grooming category”
Our courier partners:
We use several couriers to deliver your packages. Pickrr, Delhivery, Ecom Express, DTDC, Aramex, BlueDart, FedEx. We choose the best service provider depending upon the seller and buyer’s location.
At this point Etashee delivers products only within India. Click here to see the list of pincodes serviceability in India only. The PIN codes serviced by us are frequently updated, so if we do not deliver to your PIN code today, please come back and check to see if this has changed.
Orders that are returned to us as undeliverable are not able to be re-shipped. If you would still like to purchase items that were undeliverable, you are welcome to place a new order on our website.
Reason for Undeliverable packages:
- 1. Incorrect Address: If the address is incorrect or outdated, the package is typically returned to seller/us by the courier service.. Please double-check your address carefully when placing a new order.
- 2. Illegible Shipping label: It is also possible that the address label became illegible during the shipping and handling process, or that the courier service made a mistake and left the package at a different address than what was printed on the label.
- 3. Failed Delivery Attempts: Most of the courier services that deliver our items make more than one attempt to deliver a package. If nobody is available to accept the delivery after multiple attempts, the package will be returned to us.
- 4. Damaged During Transit: If a package is damaged on its way to you, the courier service will return it to us without attempting delivery.
- 5. Refused by Recipient: If you are not present at the address mentioned and the someone refuses to accept the package, as they believe it was sent to them in error.
In cases pertaining to point # 2 and 4,Etashee will be happy to refund any money paid by the customer at the time of placing the order, along with the shipping charges when and where applicable. But for cases related to point # 1, 3 and 5, the delivery charges will not be refunded.
You can find the tracking information for your Order in the Order History section
Go to Order History and locate your order, click over Track Order button beside the order to be tracked. You will be landed over a new screen of our courier partner with the exact delivery status of your package.
About Missing Tracking Information:
Sometimes tracking information is unavailable due to following reasons:
- 1. Technical issues due to which the tracking information is not updated on our courier services company's website.
- 2. Orders for non-serviceable pincodes will be shipped by the seller and it does not allow order tracking.
Missing package shown as delivered:
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it:
- 1. Verify the shipping address
- 2. Check your message box and call history for an intimation about attempted delivery
- 3. See if someone else accepted the delivery
- 4. Wait until the end of the day—packages can show as delivered while still in transit
- In both the cases you can write a mail at email@example.com or call at our customer support number, if you have not received the package in 4 days of placing the order for it.